No Mysteries Here.Our pricing is designed to give you maximum quality and maximum value.
Our pricing has been well thought-out. We believe photography services should be affordable while maintaining the highest level of quality attainable. It’s as simple as that.Learn more about our ServicesView our Imagery
Wedding Photography Price List
My photography packages have been carefully crafted after many, many consultations with clients. The clients that usually engage us want top-notch photography rather than a laundry list of cheesey swag (like magnets, low-end proof books and other stuff that “bloats” the package to give you the impression you’re buying a lot more for your money). If you’re looking for “we-just-need-someone-to-take-photos” photography, we’re likely not a good fit for you. People who absolutely love great photography tend to be our best clients! As such, these packages represent what I feel best keeps the photographic imagery at its highest level, knowing that down the road, you can “swag” anything you like; because in the end, if your pictures aren’t beautiful, your swag isn’t going to be beautiful, either…it’s all about the photos.
The Essential PackageBest Bang for the Buck
- Full Day of Coverage +Lighting Director +Engagement Sitting +Digital Download with full resolution jpeg files. No watermarks. +Web Proofing Gallery +(4) 8 x 10″ Prints
The Painted BrideHardcover Album included
- Full Day of Coverage +Lighting Director +Engagement Sitting +Digital Download with full resolution jpeg files. No watermarks. +Web Proofing Gallery +(4) 8 x 10″ Prints +Quantity one (1) 10″ x 10″ Hardcover Custom Designed album, Flush Mounted featuring 50 images of your choice
The All InA whole lotta everything
- Full Day of Coverage +Lighting Director +Engagement Sitting +Digital Download with full resolution jpeg files. No watermarks. +Web Proofing Gallery +(4) 8 x 10″ Prints +Quantity one (1) 12″ x 12″ Leather Bound Custom Designed album, Flush Mounted featuring 85 images of your choice +Quantity two (2) 6″ x 6″ Parent Albums which mimic the design of the primary album
Additional Add-ons and options
Stay til the EndWe walk out when you Walk Out
- We shoot your event til it ends. We walk out when you walk out! +Additional photos, additional coverage +Capture special “finale” events such as fireworks, sparklers, chinese lantern sendoffs
Additional PhotographerBecause sometimes you need more than one!
- Additional photographer to capture more candid moments +Great for multiple location weddings +More coverage = more photos +Digital Download with full resolution jpeg files. No watermarks. +Web Proofing Gallery containing additional photos
Pricing and General F.A.Q.
- Do I get my actual photos on DVD or just a slideshow? After your event, we “cull” all the photos down, getting rid of bad shots, blurry, eyes closed, etc. We then professionally edit them and present you with high resolution jpeg files. You get actual files. No watermarks. No nonsense. They’re yours…as it should be.
- At weddings, how long do you guys stay? We usually shoot up until the cutting of the cake. If you’re feeling like you need us longer, however, we have a “Stay til the End” add on for $299.00. If you add that upgrade, we walk out when you walk out.
- Are you guys insured? We are. In fact, many venues won’t let you walk in the door without it.
- How do you guys dress when you shoot weddings? Well, we’re kinda-sorta guests, but we work a very physical day. We climb things. We lay on floors. We hang out windows. We hoist gear in and out of the back of Jeeps and we carry tons of photo gear and lighting everywhere we go. We dress nicely, but we aren’t the photographers wearing tuxedos from back in the day. We kinda rock a Johnny Cash meets SoHo Hipster meets Wedding Guest vibe…if that makes any sense…
- What kind of gear do you use? We use all Nikon and Fuji cameras mixing full frame and crop sensor bodies. We bring top shelf lenses, lighting, modifiers and bring backups of everything we use.
- What’s your payment structure? For events, our deposit is 50% of the total package price to lock in your date. Then, 30% of the remaining balance is due 90 days out from the actual event date. The final 20% is due when we deliver your photos and whatever else is in your package. We can make accommodations where necessary.
- How long until I get my photos? Well, it depends a little on what time of year it is, but in almost any case, you’ll see your proofs within 4 weeks of your event, usually less.
- Do you take credit cards? We keep our pricing really tight. We prefer not to take credit cards. If you insist, however, there will be a 3% surcharge on all fees assessed where credit card/Paypal is being used as the payment method.